Join BICI ITALIA and Yuri hauswald for an epic week of cycling in Tuscany, JUNE 11-18, 2018
Join BICI ITALIA - Custom Cycling Tours for an exclusive Strade Bianche Gravel Camp with 2015 Dirty Kanza winner, Yuri Hauswald. This trip promises to be one packed with amazing riding, chef-prepared meals, wine tasting, birra, off-the-bike sightseeing, and relaxing pool time. Daily rides will include many sectors of the famous L'Eroica course and our week will culminate with a full lap of the 209km Percorso Lungo. It's a week to 'live like an Italian cyclist' and enjoy all that Tuscany has to offer.
Together with Yuri, BICI ITALIA has crafted a premium, concierge-style trip guaranteed to be a trip of a lifetime. Whether you've cycled in Italy before or are looking to cross it off your bucket list, this custom trip vows to be an unique experience.
You will stay as our guest at a typical (but far from ordinary!) Tuscan villa agriturismo B&B . The kind of place were Mama makes handmade pasta & pastries, were the house wine really IS the house wine (and designated Chianti Classico at that!), and your insalata misti is plucked fresh from the garden after you order it. Buonissimo!
After a ride, you'll clean up, enjoy some antipasti and visit neighboring towns & cities for site seeing, wine tasting tours, castles & local markets. The evenings are spent relaxing at your 'Italian home', watching the sun set & enjoying delicious, authentic Tuscan meals paired with the perfect wine.
June is a premium time to ride in Tuscany with ideal weather conditions, and most likely, you'll get to participate in local Summer food & wine festivals.
Andiamo a Italia with Yuri & BICI ITALIA!
- 7 Nights / 7 days
- Riding, relaxing and exploring - live the life of an Italian cyclist
- Pick-up/Drop-off from Florence Airport or Siena Train Station
- All Transportation within Tuscany
- Private rooms, king-size bed, ensuite private bathroom, mini frig and TV
- All meals (breakfast, light lunch, dinner) and beverages
- All sightseeing admissions, winery & birra tastings/tours
- Onsite amenities include: restaurant with panoramic view, enoteca, sommelier, pool, concierge, laundry, bike shop
- Premium bikes available (from USD 260/week)
- USD 3000 per person ($429/day all-in)
- Non-Cycling family & friends welcome
- Limited space, sign up today via form below!