Join BICI ITALIA and Phil Tinstman for an epic week of cycling in Tuscany, September 11-18, 2017
The week promises to provide amazing road and gravel rides, chef-prepared meals, wine and birra, sunset pizza, and sightseeing sans cycling gear. It's a week to 'live like an Italian cyclist' and enjoy all that Tuscany has to offer.
Together with Phil, BICI ITALIA has crafted a premium, concierge-style trip guaranteed to be a trip of a lifetime. Whether you've cycled in Italy before or are looking to cross it off your bucket list, this custom trip vows to be an unique experience.
You will stay as our guest at a typical (but far from ordinary!) Tuscan villa agriturismo B&B . The kind of place were Mama makes handmade pasta & pastries, were the house wine really IS the house wine (and designated Chianti Classico at that!), and your insalata misti is plucked fresh from the garden after you order it. Buonissimo!
After a ride, you'll clean up, enjoy some antipasti and visit neighboring towns & cities for site seeing, wine tasting tours, castles & local markets. The evenings are spent relaxing at your 'Italian Home', watching the sun set & enjoying delicious, authentic Tuscan meals.
September is a premium time to ride in Tuscany with ideal weather conditions, and most likely, you will get to partake in wine harvest.
Andiamo a Italia with Phil & BICI ITALIA!
- 7 Nights / 7 days
- Riding, relaxing and exploring - live the life of an Italian cyclist
- Pick-up/Drop-off from Florence Airport or Siena Train Station
- All Transportation within Tuscany
- Private rooms, king-size bed, ensuite private bathroom, mini frig and TV
- All meals (breakfast, light lunch, dinner) and beverages
- All sightseeing admissions, winery & birra tastings/tours
- Onsite amenities include: restaurant, enoteca, sommelier, pool, concierge
- Premium Pinarello bikes available
- USD 2800 per person ($400/day all-in); shared room discounts available
- Limited space, sign up today!
this sounds amazing, send me more info. Andiamo a italia con phil!
Phil Tinstman photos provided by Phil Tinstman. Page banner photo by Biff Stevens. All other photos © BICI ITALIA.