BICI ITALIA L'Eroica originale tour
Our annual signature event for all cycling enthusiasts! L'Eroica, is a period cyclotouristic rally on the infamous Stradi Bianche (white gravel roads) of the Chianti region. Truly a unique event that takes a step back in time to the heroic early days of cycling. Amazing atmosphere and camaraderie for race participants as well as spectators. While this event focuses on cycling's past, it is very much an event for the modern day cyclist thanks to the massive swap meet and thousands of cycling enthusiast that participate. Come celebrate the 'heroic' days of cycling and experience an event of a lifetime!
We offer full trips that will get you 'geared up' on the strade bianche of L'Eroica before the event or simple DIY accommodations. Our location, less than a kilometer from the gravel roads and in close proximity to Gaiole, makes our B&B an ideal home base. Our on-site bike shop, restaurant, apartment-style accommodations, also make for a hassle-free & enjoyable stay.
Join us for our 12th year at this amazing event. It's the highlight of our year!
Spaces are limited so contact us today via form below! Andiamo a L'Eroica!
October 2 through Oct 9; Event is Oct 7, 2018
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 7 Nights / 7 days
- Pick-up/Drop-off from Florence Airport or Siena Train Station; Additional locations offered for fee
- Private rooms, king-size bed, ensuite private bathroom, mini frig, hairdryer and TV
- Breakfast and Dinners included
- On-site bike shop
- On-site restaurant
- Two pools
- Available services: cooking class, sommelier wine tastings, massage/spa
- You must enroll in L'Eroica yourself
- All logistics planning
- Concierge service
- Guided rides to your specifications
- Mechanical assistance & bike maintenance
- Transportation within Italy
- Bring, ship or rent bikes
- Vintage and/or modern bike rental
- One home base: unpack once and done
- Sightseeing excursions in regular clothes (not sweaty lycra and riding shoes)
- Luxury trip at affordable prices
- Riding, relaxing and exploring - live the life of an Italian cyclist
- Itineraries for cyclists and non-cycling companions
- SPECIAL OFFER: Contact now!