Join BICI ITALIA for an epic week of cycling in Tuscany
September 1-8, 2018
The week promises to provide amazing cycling, chef-prepared meals, wine and birra, sunset pizza. It's a week to 'live like an Italian cyclist' and enjoy all that Tuscany has to offer.
You will stay as our guest at a typical (but far from ordinary!) Tuscan villa agriturismo B&B . The kind of place were Mama makes handmade pasta & pastries, were the house wine really IS the house wine (and designated Chianti Classico at that!), and your insalata misti is plucked fresh from the garden after you order it. Buonissimo!
After a ride, you can enjoy some antipasti and visit neighboring towns & cities for site seeing, wine tasting tours, castles & local markets. The evenings are spent relaxing at your 'Italian Home', watching the sun set & enjoying delicious, authentic Tuscan meals.
September is a premium time to ride in Tuscany with ideal weather conditions, and most likely, you will get to partake in wine harvest.
INQUIRE BELOW TODAY! Andiamo a Italia BICI ITALIA!
- 7 Nights / 7 days
- Custom cycling, custom itinerary with concierge service - your trip, your way
- Riding, relaxing and exploring - live the life of an Italian cyclist
- Private rooms, king-size bed, ensuite private bathroom, mini frig and TV
- All meals (breakfast, light lunch, dinner) and beverages
- Onsite amenities include: restaurant, enoteca, sommelier, pool, concierge
- Premium bikes available for rent
- Sightseeing and transportation included
- USD 3000 per person
- Limited space, sign up today!